Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Where do we park when we arrive?
- We use the Municipal City Garage, located about 1 block from our building. The cost per vehicle is five dollars per day and provides in and out privileges. We do ask that upon arrival you come to our main office to unload your bags and get a parking pass.
2. Where are you located?
- We are located in the heart of St. Augustine’s Downtown district, across from the Castillo de San Marco fort on St. George Street, the historic walking street.
3. What address should I use in my GPS System?
- Because St. George street is a pedestrian only street we ask that you use 21 Orange street St. Augustine, Florida 32084 as your GPS address.
4. How long is the Front Desk open?
- We are open from 8am-8pm, you can still get to your room after hours, however, if you are checking in later than 8pm please let us know so we can have an Innkeeper here to assist you.
5. Do you have handicap accessible rooms?
- We do have a variety of handicap accessible rooms available to fit your needs. We have three rooms that are specifically ADA compliant and also rooms with just elevator access. Please specify that you what you need when making a reservation, as not all of our rooms are equipped.
6. Do you have a pool?
- We do not have a pool, however, the beach is only a short ride away.
7. What if I am riding a motorcycle or have a trailer with me?
- Motorcycles are able to enter the garage, however, you must have a pass for each motorcycle. Trailers may park in the special access or bus parking located behind the garage. The cost to park in the special access parking is $25.00
8. What is your pet policy?
- We do accept pets, under 20 lbs, with a $50.00 one time cleaning fee for each stay.
9. Is there an extra charge for additional guests?
- No we do not charge for additional guests
10. Do you have air mattresses available to your guests?
- We do provide high quality AEROBEDS upon request
11. Can I get one of your packages over the weekend?
- We do offer packages over the weekend, however, they are at a higher rate due to higher weekend room prices.
12. Do you accept children?
- Of course, we accept children of all ages!
13. What time do the shops and attractions open?
- Most shops are open by 10am and most attractions are open at 9am.
14. How late are restaurants open?
- Typically, restaurants are open until 10pm during the week and 11pm on the weekends.
15. How far are you from the beach?
- We are approximately 5miles from public beach access.
16. Do you have adjoining rooms in your Inn?
- We do not have adjoining rooms, we do have connected balconies between rooms.
17. Do you perform weddings or have a space for a wedding at your inn?
- We do not have a venue space for weddings, we do however have 25 lovely rooms to house your guests and/or wedding party.